36th Annual Christmas in Salem House Tour
December 4, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - December 6, 2015 @ 4:30 pm
Presented by Historic Salem, Inc.
- Friday Night Candlelight Preview Tour, December 4, 5:30-8:30 p.m.; for advance ticket holders only; ticket pick-up location to be announced
- Saturday, December 5, 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6, 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Historic homes, decorated for the holidays by local designers, florists and garden clubs.
- Friday night Candlelight Tour of selected houses
- Special tours, events, and features just for ticket holders.
- Complimentary Salem Trolley Service
- Restaurant, Shopping and Attractions Discounts
Our headquarters on tour days will be the First Church, located at 316 Essex Street–one of the oldest continuously operating churches in the country. The headquarters are in the heart of the action for the weekend. Headquarters will be open for ticket sales at 10:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday. Those who purchased tickets in advance may redeem them for program books a this time as well. Friday Night preview information and ticket pick-up location will be announced in the week before the tour.
- Out of courtesy to our homeowners and their historic floors, please do not wear high heels.
- Please do not bring children younger than six unless carried in a Snugli.
- Food and drink are not allowed in any of the homes.
- Photography of any kind is not permitted without express, written consent of Historic Salem, Inc.
Save the dates
for the 2016 Christmas in Salem Tour:
December 2-4, 2016.