Van Loan School at Endicott College and Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies to Host Ethics in Professional Practice Conference
Beverly, MA July 25, 2016 – The Institute for Behavioral Studies of Van Loan School at Endicott College and the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies will host the 4th Annual “Ethics in Professional Practice” conference on Friday, August 5 on Endicott’s campus in Beverly, MA.
Attendees will learn best practices in and discuss emerging issues relating to ethics in the fields of psychology, business, autism and applied behavior analysis. Applied behavior analysis is a profession devoted to the understanding and improvement of human behavior.
The event is geared towards parents, students and professionals in the fields of psychology, special education, teaching, and behavior analysis.
Presenters include well-known leaders in their respective fields, including:
• Aubrey Daniels, PhD, Founder & Chairman of the Board, Aubrey Daniels International
• Michael Dorsey, PhD, BCBA, Professor of Education and Director of the Institute for Behavioral Studies, Van Loan School at Endicott College
• Peter Gerhardt, EdD, Executive Director, The EPIC School, President, Peter Gerhardt Associates, LLC and Past President, Organization for Autism Research
• Rob Holdsambeck, EdD, LCP, BCBA-D, Executive Director, Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies™ and Founder, Holdsambeck and Associates, Inc.
• Amanda Karsten, PhD, BCBA-D, Associate Professor of Psychology at Western New England University
• Lorri Unumb, JD, Vice President, State Government Affairs at Autism Speaks
The event qualifies for Psychology and BACB Continuing Education Credits. It is the attendee’s responsibility to check with their State and Professional organization to confirm all CE offerings.
The conference will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Rose Performance Hall at Endicott College’s main campus, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA on August 5. Cost ranges from $40 (CE only) to $165 (Professional).
To register, visit http://www.behavior.org/events.php, or contact Allyson Penaloza at 978-816-7642 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about the Applied Behavior Analysis doctoral program at the Van Loan School at Endicott College here.
About the Van Loan School at Endicott College:
Endicott College is a small, seaside private college just north of Boston, with a strong community and a proven experiential learning model. The mission of Endicott College is to instill in students an understanding of and an appreciation for professional and liberal studies.
The Van Loan School at Endicott College provides competitive academic programs for adult learners who wish to receive doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s or associate degrees. Van Loan School offers in-person, blended-classroom and on-line programs from its main campus and at many partner sites across the state and around the world.