Hit the pavement for a beer and wine garden hosted by Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse. Bring the whole family (on-leash dogs are welcome, too!) for an evening of live music and relaxation in the street – now that’s a traffic jam we can get behind.
Learn more below and secure your spot by purchasing a ticket today.
- This event will take place from 6-9 PM in the street in front of Tommy Bahama.
- To keep things comfortable, we will maintain a capacity inside the event area. To secure your spot, register ahead of time!
- Your $20.00 registration will be exchanged for one glass of wine or can of beer, and one snack courtesy of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse. Chef will be preparing Davio’s famous meatball sliders and crispy eggplant sliders.
- Children and on-leash dogs are encouraged to join. Complimentary snacks, juice, and water will be provided for the kiddos (and pups, if needed!).
- Guests can expect live music to be performed on the mobile stage from MoveStudios.
- A rain date for this event will take place on Thursday, September 30.