Join us at THE BLOCK, our first downtown street party, on Saturday, July 28th (and again on Saturday, August 25th) from 5:30 – 9:30pm. One block of Cabot Street will be closed so guests can walk around, meet up with friends and listen to live music. Food, beer and wine will be sold by local restaurants set up on the street in the middle of the festival. Live bands will perform all night!
MUSIC + MORE AT THE BLOCK
• Free giveaways and more from our major sponsors!
• Live music at the Main Stage (by Pond Street)
High Meadow Howlers at 5:30pm
Terrafunk at 7pm
Dread Rocks at 8:30pm
• DJ SlipWax will be spinning party tunes all night at Beverly Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza at One Ellis Square (by Federal Street)
• Lighting and sound by Round Table Entertainment
BEER + WINE AT THE BLOCK
• Salerno’s Italian Eatery will be set up outside on Cabot Street to sell your favorite craft beer, sangria and wine
FOOD AT THE BLOCK
Street food for sale outside on Cabot Street:
• Kame Restaurant – edamame, shumai, gyoza, egg rolls, yaki soba, fried rice
• Mimzee’s – burgers, hot dogs, fries, chicken skewers, lemonade
• Punta Cana Restaurant – Dominican street food such as pastelitos (meat pie), bola de papa (stuffed potato ball), fried plantain and yuca fries
• Soma Restaurant – gourmet pizza by the slice, soft drinks, water
• Vibe Food Truck – Italian sausage burrito, mac and cheese, homemade meatballs
• Ice Cream Truck – classic ice cream truck treatsB
• $5 cash admission per person at the admission gates
• FREE sunglasses while supplies last at the admission gates
• Bring your Massachusetts State ID if you plan to drink
• Please bring cash – all vendors take cash only
Please note, bags may be subject to inspection. No pets, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards, drones etc.