Barn at Bradstreet Farm
239 Main St , Rowley, MA 01969
The perfect site for your farm-to-table wedding or event: a working farm and antique barn on Boston’s North Shore!
Bradstreet Farm, located in Rowley, Mass. (near Newburyport), is the second-oldest continually operating farm in the U.S. The seven-acre property features a fully restored 18th century barn; sprawling grounds with room for event tents; ample parking; and a spacious patio overlooking conservation land, our farm animals and seasonal crops.
At our farm-to-table events, select local caterers prepare delicious meals featuring seasonal herbs, vegetables, fruits and produce grown here on the farm. We can also provide fresh flowers from our on-site gardens. We complement our own stock with items from other local farms.
Our all inclusive venue rental pricing makes it very easy for our clients. We have taken great efforts to make it simple for everyone with no unexpected costs that can sneak in along the way. The venue rental cost includes the following:
· The use of our indoor or outdoor ceremony area options
· The restored barn which has heat and AC!
· All inhouse tables, white tablecloths and beautiful wooden, cross-back chairs
· The patio and lawns surrounding the barn to be used for cocktail hour
· A large assortment of lawn games which you and your guests can enjoy during cocktail hour
and throughout the entire night
· Oversized whiskey barrel tables
· Outdoor patio couches and seating
· Two outdoor fire pit areas with seating
· On-site Bradstreet Team Event Specialist to run your special day!
· Our in-house bartending team members to serve your bar
· Our on-grounds private two-bedroom Farmhouse Cottage on the grounds, which you can use to get ready
on your wedding day!
All tours & visits are by appointment only. Please email Tiffany@BradstreetFarm.com to learn more!
Average Visit Time: All tours and visits are by appointment only
The Barn at Bradstreet Farm Wedding & Event venue is a fully restored 18th century barn that makes for the perfect setting for your special day. The Bradstreet Farm is the second-oldest continually operating farm in the U.S having been operating since the 1600’s. Our sprawling grounds, spacious patios, farm animals and seasonal crops make for the perfect views on your wedding day. Take in a piece of history with our fully restored barn that provides a stunning backdrop of barn wood and wrought iron.
Our farm-to-table catering is prepared by local caterers featuring seasonal herbs, vegetables, fruits and produce grown here on the farm. We also provide fresh flowers from our on-site gardens!
The Barn at Bradstreet Farm is the perfect site for your rustic wedding or event: a working farm and antique barn on Boston’s North Shore.