Parson Barnard House (1715)
179 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA 01845
The Parson Barnard House (1715) is located at 179 Osgood Street and retains many of its original features, based on a documented history of this significant Eighteenth Century building.
The first owners and inhabitants of the house were ministers of the North Parish Church of North Andover, including Rev. Thomas Barnard, Rev. John Barnard and Rev. William Symmes. Towards the end of the eighteenth century the house was used as a summer home at which time the carriage barn was built.
For the most up-to-date health and safety information, please visit the individual business' website directly.