Peabody Historical Fire Museum

38 Rear Felton Street, Peabody, MA 01960

(978) 531-0805

The circa 1875 building housed the Peabody Engine Company No. 3, which was originally located on Endicott Street. In 1990, the Society saved the property by relocating it to the Felton-Smith Historic Site. The Museum features exhibits of rare firefighting artifacts from Peabody and the North Shore. The building is also the site of the Society’s monthly lecture series. The Society welcomes fire-related organizations to use the museum free of charge for meetings and other gatherings.

Share this:

For the most up-to-date health and safety information, please visit the individual business' website directly.