Museum of Old Newbury
98 High Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
The Museum of Old Newbury preserves and interprets the history of “Old Newbury, “which includes Newbury, Newburyport, and West Newbury, from settlement to the present.
The Museum carries out its mission in part through the ownership and operation of the Cushing House Museum, the Perkins Engraving Plant, and other historic structures on the Cushing House grounds. The Museum furthers its purpose through lectures, exhibitions, educational programs, school tours, publications, a research library, and cooperation with area groups interested in local history.
The Museum of Old Newbury seeks to share historical information to broaden knowledge and appreciation of the past, address historic preservation in the present, and provide a foundation for the future.
For the most up-to-date health and safety information, please visit the individual business' website directly.
Newburyport Harbor Light (Plum Island Light) (1788)
Old South Church
Greater Newburyport Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Firehouse Center for the Arts
Plum Island Beach
Wolfe Adventures & Tours, LLC
The Tannery Marketplace
Blue – Inn on the Beach
Compass Rose Inn
Essex Street Inn
Sea Level Oyster Bar – Newburyport